Providing comprehensive education and hands-on training that will allow you to fully assess the aesthetic needs of your patients and deliver safe and pleasing results.
Rebecca is an independent trainer specializing in neurotoxins and dermal fillers. She also teaches advanced injection techniques with micro-cannulas, and full body applications of Platelet-Rich-Plasma (PRP).
With extensive experience as an injection specialist and more than a decade of experience in the aesthetic industry, Rebecca demonstrates real-world scenarios and offers sage advice and insights to your practice. She has worked in the specialties of dermatology, facial plastic surgery, and plastic and reconstructive surgery.
Whether you are just getting started or looking to refine your skills with more advanced techniques, Rebecca will tailor your training session to best fit your objectives. Her style of training is fresh, direct, and successful. She has the knowledge, experience, and passion necessary to prepare you with the skills and confidence to treat patients safely and efficaciously.
- One of only 15 nurse educators for Silhouette InstaLift in the country
- Allergan Medical Institute Faculty Member
- Registered Nurse Licensed in Minnesota and Wisconsin
- Certified Plastic Surgical Nurse
- Certified Aesthetic Nurse Specialist
- Member of the International Society of Plastic Surgical Nurses